OP
Clark16

Clark16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well i originally wanted a lion fish but those days are long gone i would like to get some clowns and anemone but someday i have dreams of making it to hard corals =D

don r

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice start, If you plan on having clowns live in the anemone you bye. Then you need to find one thats in an anemone at the pet store. They don't normally just take to them. from what I have found out. GOOD LUCK!!

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking start, I would not get to attached to that Colt coral, they tend to grow like mad and multiply fast if you have the conditions they like. I found out the hard way and had to just about pull my hair out when getting rid of them.

OP
OP
Clark16

Clark16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah the clowns and anemone i want are at the pet store waiting there all black with white stripes and the anemone is long and orange. they are extremely healthy and amazingly beautiful i told the owner those where the whole reason i started my tank. i have a 4 bulb t5 light with 2 white and 2 blue bulbs and an extra blue led for nighttime. thanks for the advice on the colt coral i actually got it for free. at first i had it to close to the light and it was looking bad but since i moved it to the bottom its looking good so i let it grow but def keep an eye on it. thanks for the advice!!! =D

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking good! Welcome to R2R!

Rockadile

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would find a better place for your power strip. From the picture it looks like it is right next to where your filter bag is. If that thing over flows, and it does happen, you are in for a lot of trouble.

OP
OP
Clark16

Clark16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok these r the most recent pics i got myself a cleaner shrimp (any other suggestions for shrimp?), a bubble tip anemone just got it today, and i got a mushroom yesterday. I also found a shell with that green grown on it thought i would put it on my coral flat grow area. I also made a cave. Oh and yesterday i also got that horned blenny but today i got home from work and he was dead. My other fish are fine and there isnt any problems that i know of any suggestions?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good! The white coral is dead though, none the less it is a cool looking piece to add to the aquascape. I always liked the cleaner shrimp, I would say get another of them if you want another shrimp. Hard saying on the Blennie could have just been stressed out from moving.

OP
OP
Clark16

Clark16

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yeah i thought it was dead and the clam came out of no where as soon as i put that in. And i like cleaner shrimp but is there any other shrimp that can go with the cleaner? And darn i thought i stressed my tomini tang out but he/she is perfectly fine now the blennie had alot less stressful move. yesterday i did see both my 4 striped damsel and my black and gold striped back up into the blennie and kinda like poked it with there tail

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 68 45.0%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 70 46.4%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 13 8.6%
Back