Just saying hey

3fw809.jpg
 
Thanks for letting me join the community. I am getting into reef keeping after having a FO tank back 15 years ago. Now I’m starting new with a 75 gallon mixed tank and excited to soak up knowledge from people out there who are thriving in the hobby. I live in north Florida so hopefully I can meet up with some people around here too
image.jpg
I like that rockscape
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new