just saying Hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter shad3rd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

shad3rd

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Phily
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Joined Reef2Reef to learn as much as I can. I am thinking of setting up a reef system and want to be fully informed before I take the plunge. I have had fresh water tanks all my life.

I am ready to absorb as much info as possible.

Thanks,

Rich
 
Well, hello! I think it's awesome your starting to get in the hobby! Welcome to R2R, the best community on the net!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new