Just saying hi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmorales13
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Rmorales13

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2012
Messages
366
Reaction score
0
Location
Bluff City, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, name's Rudy, just saying hi...been here before and now I'm back...not that anyone may remember lol anyway, just getting back into the hobby after a couple years break with a new tank. Anyway, always loved this community and hopefully I'll learn some new things along with remembering what I used to know :)
 
wrrr.gif
 
Hi, welcome back to r2r! Looking forward to your posts!
 
19-1.gif


Welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!
 
Hello Rudy and welcome back to r2r and to the hobby. Look forward to seeing pictures of the new tank.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
 
Welcome back to R2R, Rudy!! Glad you chose to be with us again!! Would love to see some pics when you get things up and going again! :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new