Just thought I'd say Thanks

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2020
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
14,565
Location
Northern Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd say

Thank you to everyone, for the support to get back into reefing

My wife and kids are #1...put up with a lot of aquarium husbandry, thank god I have a loving wife.

And I thought I'd post some youtube pages that have also helped me out tremendously, lots of knowledge and insight from all of these pages.
Also, thanks to R2R I have been a guest on this site for sometime now, and have felt welcome right away.

#BulkReefSupply
https://www.youtube.com/user/BulkReefSupplyCom

#melevsreef
https://www.youtube.com/user/melevsreef

#madhattersreef
https://www.youtube.com/user/MadHatterReefs

#ReefBuilders
https://www.youtube.com/user/corallite

#thecoralreeftalk
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCoralReefTalk
 
That's what we're here for. To help those who need and ask for help and to share the fun we have keeping a reef in a glass box!

Well, and in my case, sharing snorkeling adventures in the Florida Keys! (link in my signature below)

Keep having fun.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new