Just wanted to introduce myself

IMG_1726.jpeg
 
Thank you, it is coming along and loving it so far, starting to get a few corals and things settled, I set the tank up in February and have been trying to manage things while 2 hrs away due to some family medical stuff, my daughter finally came home so I'm diving back in!
 

Attachments

  • 20241011_113452.jpg
    20241011_113452.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 20241009_064559.jpg
    20241009_064559.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 60
  • 20241009_064604.jpg
    20241009_064604.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 40
  • 20241003_201810.jpg
    20241003_201810.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 20241003_201713.jpg
    20241003_201713.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 54
Thank you, it is coming along and loving it so far, starting to get a few corals and things settled, I set the tank up in February and have been trying to manage things while 2 hrs away due to some family medical stuff, my daughter finally came home so I'm diving back in!
Yeah you're looking good in there! So many possibilities. I hope you and your little girl enjoy it for years to come.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new