Just wanted to introduce myself

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
29
Location
Miami
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all, I have been in the hobby for about 18 years and have ranged from 10g fresh water to a 280g reef and everything in between. I am currently running a 22" starphire cube which I am in the process of purchasing some new equipment for and that is how I came to find your fine forum.

Thanks :bigsmile:
 
Well welcome to R2R! Great to have you!
 
Welcome to R2R. We love photos here. So post some photos and tell us about your cube.

BTW...I'll forgive you being a steelers fan, but how did that happen when you live in the home city of the greatest team on the planet? LOL
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Well welcome to R2R! Great to have you!

Thanks a lot rev. By the way, that's one of my favorite verses in the bible. Great to know I have a brother here.

God bless and thanks all for making me feel welcome
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new