just wanted to share...

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
a photo of my most handsome nephew.. hehe.. first grandchild in the family... he's 4 1/2 months here...

isn't he just so cute... :D

AthanJude.jpg


AthanJudeToo.jpg
 
I'll take a frag! :) He's a good looking baby boy that's for sure! Congrats on the new Nephew!
 
Thanks guys.. I just can't believe the smile of this kid... what a beautiful thing.. :D

we're going to see him later too.. :)
 
Thank you.. I just added those pics on my myspace and friendster also...
 
Very cute! You'll be a good dad one day marv. I can tell ya love kids.
 
What I cutie! I didn't grow up with any Aunts or Uncles, and I don't have siblings myself. Its always warmed my heart to see what a bond my kids have with THEIR uncle....there is nothing better than uncles in their book! Secure and trustworthy like an adult.....but all playmate! :)

Congrats on becomming an uncle!
 
Thanks guys....

just visited the little guy earlier and man, this kid focuses his attention on you and make sounds like he's talking to you... he's amazing... love him to death... :)

Thanks again...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new