Just wanted to thank

BlazinNano

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2009
Messages
2,095
Reaction score
1,489
Location
AltamonteSprings, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just wanted to thank two of my friends in this hobby. A little over a month ago my tank crashed. Well two of my friends and fellow club members said more than just sorry to hear or that sucks. They actually stepped up like I would if I could. Both of them helped me with plans of rebuilding. Both of them gave me a couple frags since I lost everything. Nothing crazy just some zoas. One even gave me a set of clowns because he breeds them. Neither one of them said hey when it is back up and running I will give you a good price on stuff. Now neither of them handed over hundreds of dollars in corals or fish or anything like that. But it is amazing how a couple small frags makes you feel after you lost everything. Basically I just wanted to thank Jack and Iggy. You guys are what this hobby needs more of.
 
This is awesome! So good to have some close friends in the hobby and I have a few as well.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new