Just wanted to wave hello:)

  • Thread starter Thread starter smoq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

smoq

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys/gals!

I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I just found another great forum (this one) so my GF can officially say I'm nuts:) Happy reefing!
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome! Now I expect you to be active here!!
 
Hi!! Welcome to R2R!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new