Kalk Stirrer Replacement Motor AquaMedic KS1000

TexasReefer82

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2017
Messages
412
Reaction score
433
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know where to acquire either an exact replacement or an equivalent motor for my old Aqua Medic KS1000 Kalk stirrer/reactor? Photo below... I've tried googling all the information listed on the motor and there are no exact matches that come up, so I thought I'd ask on R2R! I've contacted the manufacturer twice with no response.

I know these motors don't last forever; what has everyone else done when their motor failed? As far as an equivalent motor I'd think that the most important thing is the 10 RPM.

Thanks!

20231026_152805.jpg Screenshot 2023-11-07 090801.png
 
Bumping your post!
 
You tried AB in Germany? They have replied to me when I have written them - sucks if they just ignored you. The US support is gone, so no luck there.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new