Kalkwasser Slurry dosing Manifold available for testing

How do you know how to get the 2-5% mixture of slurry?
 
im not going to sell it, it's like 12 cents worth of filament. If you have limited access to a 3d printer we could work something out where you just pay shipping for the part. I have a write up on how the manifold works and there are a few other aspects surrounding how you keep the slurry suspended and setup etc. I also have a dosing calculator (excel) that is a good starting point for this as well as normal saturated kalk.
1637349057220.png
How can I get my hands on the excel sheet? I’m about to start dosing kalk slurry on my 180 g system and this would be super helpful.
I’m currently dosing 9000ml of saturated kalk and 100ml of all for reef. I would really love to just dose one thing
 
How can I get my hands on the excel sheet? I’m about to start dosing kalk slurry on my 180 g system and this would be super helpful.
I’m currently dosing 9000ml of saturated kalk and 100ml of all for reef. I would really love to just dose one thing
Link in description on my YouTube video
 
When people are dosing kalk slurry at night, is there a concern that the slurry that remains in the dosing tub during the day, will solidify and cause blockages in the tubing so when you start dosing again at night, the tubes are blocked? Just wondering if kalk slurry is a problem sitting in the dosing lines for several hours not moving through the tubes?

Many thanks
 
When people are dosing kalk slurry at night, is there a concern that the slurry that remains in the dosing tub during the day, will solidify and cause blockages in the tubing so when you start dosing again at night, the tubes are blocked? Just wondering if kalk slurry is a problem sitting in the dosing lines for several hours not moving through the tubes?

Many thanks
I haven't experienced that in my setup
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new