Kamikaze Snail

  • Thread starter Thread starter dragon99
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dragon99

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
4,111
Location
Texas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just found a nerite snail trying to destroy my return pump. He apparently left the tank, crawled under the stand and into the return pump. Jerk.

So I guess I'm ordering a $10 screen

Are nerites always this ornery? Or is this just a fluke?
 
Yes, they are!! They are always in my sump and trying to clog up my pumps. I actually found 2 yesterday who literally crawled out of the tank and killed themselves.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new