• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kamoer FOR your DOS

choco24

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2015
Messages
379
Reaction score
109
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone. Looking to trade my kamoer fx-stp continuous doser for a Neptune dos. Could also trade for corals. I’m located at 10918… I can meet at a reasonable distance or we can just ship and save the hassle
 
If it’s in good shape, I’ll trade ya! I have several that were lightly used and just been in storage
 
It’s in perfect shape. I am actually using it right now. Text me at my cell later on, perhaps we square of the trade and ship tomorrow. I have to drop some goods for overnight at ups.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new