Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Michael@CoralVue

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone having the same trouble I am with getting this pump to connect to WiFi AND getting added to the Kamoer remote iPhone app?

Yes please contact us at our support portal. We will gladly help you there. :) please head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket. Likewise, you can email us directly at [email protected]. One of the reps will be able to help you efficiently. Thank you!

symon_say

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if this is your case, but last week I was having trouble connecting another brand Doser to wifi, a problem was it only support 2.4ghz network.

Oscar47f

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah most things that require WiFi have a specific frequency it can connect to mostly 2.4ghz if you have 5ghz connection it won’t work but there’s a way to split your WiFi into two channels you just have to contact the WiFi provider

omar jawad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Works without WiFi.
I know. Im wanting to use the app to make sure I can do a few different things with the pump. I currently have FX-STP with out the WiFi. Looking to see if the upgrade will give me different controls. I’d like to have different dose rates at different day parts.

alfpiccolo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone having the same trouble I am with getting this pump to connect to WiFi AND getting added to the Kamoer remote iPhone app?
did you issue got resolved? I received my new pump today and running into the same issue.

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine today. The key is to go into your router and change the settings to allow 2.4 ghz connection.

VillainzReefExotics702

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same issue but the app shows that under WiFi I should see sta setup or ap set up but my pump only shows network then when u click it it just says “settings...” and I can’t get it hooked up WiFi to the app anyone have any answers on this

Luke’sReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same issue but the app shows that under WiFi I should see sta setup or ap set up but my pump only shows network then when u click it it just says “settings...” and I can’t get it hooked up WiFi to the app anyone have any answers on this
did you figure this out? i have the same issue and Kamoer has no idea.

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you figure this out? i have the same issue and Kamoer has no idea.
The issue I had with connecting was a setting in the router to allow for 2.4 ghz connections. My router is newer and the connection type that the Kamoer uses is the older 2.4 signal. I believe the setting was to allow for dual connection types.

jimsflies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone figure this out without sending it back? Is it indeed a WiFi setting issue or a pump issue ?
Verify you have 2.4ghz signal on your router. Mine had to be changed to allow for both frequencies.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back