• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kamoer stp WiFi continuous duty pump

Item Price
145
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CLR2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
136
Reaction score
41
Location
Clinton
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Kamoer stp WiFi continuous duty pump. It comes with a three head roller instead of the 6 head roller. This allows the max flow to reach nearly 200 ml per minute. $140
 
I have a new 6 head roller I can install instead of the 3 head if wanted.
IMG_0994.jpeg
 
I have one more available. $100 shipped. It’s has the 3 head roller. I will also include 2 shut off valves and 2x pieces of bpt tubing and 2x extra motors.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new