Kamoer X1 Pro T2 head orientation

  • Thread starter Thread starter bcbomb47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

bcbomb47

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 17, 2024
Messages
15
Reaction score
8
Location
Arkansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Kamoer X1 Pro T2 pumps and am curious if I can rotate the heads to face a different direction other than left. I purchased one of them used, and it is facing upwards, but I'm assuming the previous owner did this. (see photo) I can't find a way to rotate it, and I would prefer they both faced the same direction. Thank you.

IMG_1664.JPG
 
I contacted Kamoer directly and they sent me a video showing how to change it. You remove the 4 screws under the head. You then remove the two screws on the back of the unit and pull the stepper motor out. There are four more screws inside. Once those are removed, you can change the outside mount however you want and then put everything back together.

 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new