Kamoer X1 Pro2 - Tubing length

Turd Ferguson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've a X1 and noticed that my Calcium was depleted long before the Alkalinity solution. I've also noticed air in the tubing which is likely the culprit.

I'm assuming for normal operation, after being primed the tubing should be full of liquid with no air gaps. I'm wondering if the problem is due to the length of tubing used. Does anyone know if there is a rule of thumb or manufactures recommendation for run lengths?

I didn't see anything in the manuals.

Thanks in advance !

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've a X1 and noticed that my Calcium was depleted long before the Alkalinity solution. I've also noticed air in the tubing which is likely the culprit.

I'm assuming for normal operation, after being primed the tubing should be full of liquid with no air gaps. I'm wondering if the problem is due to the length of tubing used. Does anyone know if there is a rule of thumb or manufactures recommendation for run lengths?

I didn't see anything in the manuals.

Thanks in advance !
Yes the tube should be full of liquid, and I really do not think there is a recommendation for run of length as this sort of dosing pump it should not matter. From my experience if there is air in the line it is because the tube is either too close to the bottom or is out of the solution.

Back