Kat's Esoteric Biotope

You will get the bug again, I took a break for a while (10+years).
 
You will get the bug again, I took a break for a while (10+years).
Oh I just tore down this little tank, my big one is still my pride and joy, turned 1 year old in November
20150724_120927.jpg
 
Very cluttered at the moment, I am holding corals for people, everything is getting shipped out Monday
20151226_130110.jpg
 
Oh I just tore down this little tank, my big one is still my pride and joy, turned 1 year old in November
20150724_120927.jpg
Well there you go:) I was trying to be all consoling and pow:D
 
Fun thread. Thanks for sharing. I liked all the decor you used.
 
Hi metrokat, You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. Your tank is magnificent. I have decided to make a display refugium and place it alongside my reef/fish display tank. My thoughts were to grow seagrasses in a large sump refugium but in following your build I am going with numerous macros instead. I am incredibly excited about building my refugium. WOW...is that an oxy moron or what. I think you are in the forefront of an aquarium revolution. Many people will be rethinking their refugiums. Thank you for sharing.
 
Beautiful tank!
 
Hi metrokat, You are an inspiration to me and I am sure many others. Your tank is magnificent. I have decided to make a display refugium and place it alongside my reef/fish display tank. My thoughts were to grow seagrasses in a large sump refugium but in following your build I am going with numerous macros instead. I am incredibly excited about building my refugium. WOW...is that an oxy moron or what. I think you are in the forefront of an aquarium revolution. Many people will be rethinking their refugiums. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your kind words. Macros are amazing for both a visual feast and their nutrient export capabilities. Live-plants has the best variety and send a lot of quantity for the price. They are in FL though. Destruction under the water is probably not going to be mentioned for a while, as people rebuild their lives on ground.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new