KC's 180 gal reef

Nice setup!
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1391986969.322766.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1391987014.554186.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1391987057.145438.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1391987085.321639.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1391987109.222274.jpg
 
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1399249613.607149.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1399249660.997991.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1399249738.382923.jpg

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1399249753.390556.jpg


iPhone4 camera showing it's age lol. Added sand because I wanted to do some sand dwelling creatures.
 
I will be getting and Quarantining some new fish after my current fish go back in the 180 on 10/29.

Here is what I will be getting.

1 Hippo
2 Bluejaw triggers, pair
3 Fairy/Flasher wrasse 1M 2F, unsure exactly on species yet
 
Last edited:
What a tank! Did everything right from the start, i.e. QT. Love your original simple 3 island setup at the inception.
 
What a tank! Did everything right from the start, i.e. QT. Love your original simple 3 island setup at the inception.

Thanks, thats funny.. I was actually just saying yesterday I really liked my original 3 island rockwork when I first started the tank. I since than changed it around a lot and added much more rock. More rock = more caves for fish and places to put coral :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new