Keeping LEGOS clean

  • Thread starter Thread starter cloak
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cloak

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2015
Messages
3,033
Reaction score
2,133
Location
Stockton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got some STAR WARS LEGOS hanging from my ceiling and over time they've become kind of dusty. Aside from just using a damp cloth and a paintbrush to clean them, (very tedious work) can I just run them under the faucet in the garage and then let them air dry? Just looking for the easiest way to keep these things clean. Thanks. :)
 
You could wash them and it would work fine but you risk getting water in places where it won't dry. That could lead to foul odors. I would just get an air compressor and blow them off once in awhile. Also they are susceptible to UV discoloration for which there is no fix.

Did you get the new Millennium Falcon yet? ;)
 
Thank you for the reply. :)

My father has been in the Body & Fender business for about 50 years and I believe he has an air compressor out back in the shed. I'll give that a shot.

No go on the Millennium Flacon yet. I've just got the basics like a Tie Fighter, an X-Wing etc. I see that Walmart has Bobba Fetts ship the Slave I for sale now. I think that may be my next project. ;)

Thanks again.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new