Keeping stable parameters

Jordan Kutun

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2017
Messages
392
Reaction score
72
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The thing I’m struggling with currently is keeping my parameters stable to keeps sps happy, anyone have any tips or tricks to help
 
Which parameters are you having trouble with?
 
Calcium and alkalinity
 
It should be as simple as testing everyday and dosing the amount to offset what you lost.
 
Bi onic, coralbox doser
 
What is your magnesium level and tell us what is going on with your parameters. That is a sufficient pump and I use B Ionic as well.
 
Make sure the doser isn't back-siphoning. I had that doser and had to return it because the dosing heads don't form a seal when not in use. Even the check valves that come with it don't prevent the back siphon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new