Kent Marine

Philliesphan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2024
Messages
133
Reaction score
23
Location
Lebanon
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has used this Kent Marine MicroVert invertebrate fine filter feeders food for their corals? And how's it work? I have a 60 gallon with mostly softies (anthelia, xenia, Kenya tree, cabbage leather, mushroom, GSP, and toadstool). And a few Zoa's.
TIA! Happy reefing!
 
Hey guys! I was wondering if anyone has used this Kent Marine MicroVert invertebrate fine filter feeders food for their corals? And how's it work? I have a 60 gallon with mostly softies (anthelia, xenia, Kenya tree, cabbage leather, mushroom, GSP, and toadstool). And a few Zoa's.
TIA! Happy reefing!
Here's a pic of it
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20240925_031729_Chewy.jpg
    Screenshot_20240925_031729_Chewy.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 51
Others can chime in but in my opinion I see no reason for products like this unless you actually have filter feeders like feather dusters, coco worms, clams, gorgonians etc

Pretty sure all your corals listed get everything they need from the lighting
 
This is what I occasionally feed to my soft coral tank.

1727260756045.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new