Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Dont use i tried to kill my byropsis with this although it killed byropsis it also killed multiple fish and coral.

Many, many people have used Tech M to kill bryopsis successfully without any losses at all.
Must have been user error.

Koaboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used it on a dosing schedule provided by my LFS. Killed off the bryopsis in a short period of time. The rest of the tank tolerated well.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Where can I buy this in the internet at a reasonable price, also is it worth getting this product

If you are using it to kill bryopsis, then just do a google search for the best price.
If you just need a magnesium supplement then the one posted by Reefing Madness is a excellent one.

Zacco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the only Mag supplement I use. Yes it does kill bryopsis. I can testify to that. As far as killing corals, i never heard of that. How can a Mag supplement kill corals unless you seriously over dose. I have had Mag levels up to 1500 in my tanks with no problems. Actually the corals seemed to do better at high Mag levels because coral calcium obsorbtion is increased at higher Mag levels. I keep my Mag levels at 1300 to 1350 using Kent Tech M. I think it's a great supplement.

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont use i tried to kill my byropsis with this although it killed byropsis it also killed multiple fish and coral.

Definitely wasn't the Kent Tech-M that killed your fish & corals. Unless you were pouring in gallons at a time. Did you?
Your statement is totally unfounded!

Last edited:

Bradsreeeftank

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gallons at a time? lol no. I did it too exact direction, even under dosed and had fish loss and coral bleach. Unless it was a really bad timing

Koaboy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I used it, I put in more than it said to use (per lfs advice), since I wasn't dosing it as a mag supplement, I was using it for a "weed killer". In fact, my LPS corals experienced temporary expansion!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back