Kessil 360x schedule for SPS ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,071
Reaction score
1,186
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello , I'm using 2 units of kessil 360x Tuna blue for my Reef.
it's SPS reef tank that powerd by ATI power module 10×54w + 2 kessils.
What is the best schedule for this tank ?
Also , how much % should I tune the Violet channel ?
here is my current schedule
20240424_174032.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new