Kessil a150w's and 350w

SkySoldier173

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2014
Messages
41
Reaction score
5
Location
San Antonio, TX
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 kessil oceanblue 15,000k lights bought brand new used for a month

$160 shipped for each
$300 shipped for both

No gooseneck

Also have 1 kessil 350w tuna blue dimmable lights bought brand new used for a month

$275 shipped

No gooseneck
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new