Kessil a360

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jekyl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
12,734
Reaction score
16,780
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone running these lights with an anemone? What are you running for intensity?
 
I had my anemone in my 40g, 2 a360we at about 80-90. I moved him to my 75g, 2 a360we running at about 60-70. He seems fine took a few days to acclimate.

David
 
I've been running at 75 peak and was wondering if I should up it by 5. Seen others running even higher and was worried I'm not giving the par my nems need at 75.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new