• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360WE Tuna Blue - $150 - will ship

Item Price
$150
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JTreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
428
Reaction score
99
Location
Carolinas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale is my Kessil 360 WE Tuna Blue. Only used for 2 years at ramping up through the day to 60%. Works perfectly. Very good shimmer. This was one of a daisy chain of 4 kessil 360’s on my 150g deep tank and I had an easy time growing all of my coral colonies.
Here are a few pics of the light and the aquarium when it was running all Kessil:
34DD99C0-031E-43A9-B0C2-E6DAAC3AA7B5.jpeg
F89558BF-B8B3-4F97-8699-BC9460DB6524.jpeg
C6F26080-EAE5-4681-8BF6-63BE79F78C36.jpeg
 
All pms replied to. There are several asking. I’ll have to do first to pay gets the light. So many times I’ve never heard back so I’m not sure what else I can do. Thank you for all the interest. It is great light and very lightly used.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new