• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360we Tuna Blue - Like New Condition

Graham's Aquaculture

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2011
Messages
1,658
Reaction score
1,760
Location
Balt. Co.
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I have a Kessil a360we Tuna Blue for sale. I have used this at a few frag swaps, so I have only put a few hours on it. It is basically new. Included is the original box, accessories, gooseneck and 90 degree adapter. Asking $375 shipped.

71df9f78-2d77-41bb-8be7-d0e9173530aa_zpsgsbrgxut.jpg
 
I think you posted I the wrong forum. This is the trading forum not selling
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new