• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360we X2

Item Price
160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

EliteReefing1023

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
129
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lights only, no mounts, in great condition, minimal dust and blemishes, fans work fine and quiet, lights were set to full
Color and minimal intensity for demo.

I have 2 available. $160 OBO shipped each

Pm if interested, payment by PayPal G+S only

IMG_7014.jpeg IMG_7015.jpeg IMG_7016.jpeg IMG_7018.jpeg IMG_7019.jpeg IMG_7020.jpeg IMG_7023.jpeg IMG_7024.jpeg IMG_7021.jpeg IMG_7022.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Lights only, no mounts, in great condition, can send pics this weekend when taken down

I have 2 available. $160 OBO shipped each

Pm if interested, payment by PayPal G+S only
Is this XE as I assumed it was meant to say 360xe? If not, sorry for dumb question.
 
Both lights pending, pics have been sent out to those interested, if falls through I will go in order of pms received , thanks all
 
*pictures have been added, can send video of unit on if needed

AVAILABLE! Lots of intrest but no payment yet so they are still up for grabs FCFS, can ship out Monday.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new