• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360x tuna blue with flex mount

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

dylanst.onge

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2016
Messages
246
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell a used kessil a360x tuna blue with the flexible tank mount that I no longer need it works great just changed to different lighting 300 shipped

IMG_5139.jpeg IMG_5138.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new