• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360X. Used. Have 4. 200 each

Item Price
200 - 350
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

addictedtoreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 4 kessils. if you buy all 4 for 200 each will include wifi dongle free. They are under a year old. Tank break down due to leak Will Mail for 10 dollars each US ONLY. also Have hybrid AI light4 bulb 61 inch Black for 350. Probably pick up on that.

20231208_131439.jpg

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4. Wifi dongle comes with if you purchase the 4. It would be 800.

Can you send me a video clip of each light working? It’s a big purchase and want to make sure condition good before paying.

They are under a year old, do you still have proof of purchase? This would be great to still get warranty if needed.

Happy to respond via dm if needed. I can shoot over my email and cell phone

OP
OP
A

addictedtoreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
yes I can send video of all 4 on tomorrow. They all work well. Would not be selling if tank didn't start leaking. I will have to look and see if I kept receipts. I'm not sure how to private message but if you send phone I'll try to send video tomorrow.

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes I can send video of all 4 on tomorrow. They all work well. Would not be selling if tank didn't start leaking. I will have to look and see if I kept receipts. I'm not sure how to private message but if you send phone I'll try to send video tomorrow.
Dm sent.

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, never got a text back and sold from under me. You said you would send over the info.

OP
OP
A

addictedtoreefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm sorry but I had someone who purchased right away and didn't ask for papers and videos. I would not have listed if they didn't work. Getting videos to you with our internet would have been a nightmare.

Marvollo

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes but your word was that you would send it in the morning. If you were not willing, you could have said that and gave me the opportunity to buy as is.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 84 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.4%
Back