• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360x USED

KoiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought two new Kessil a360x tuna blue for my reefer. Not sure if I'm feeling it. Looking to get $420 shipped for each. It's a few weeks old only. Message me if you are interested.

OP
OP
K

KoiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had some a360we a year ago. Hard to compare because i had t5 setup with the 360we. The spread is much wider it seems on these. The one thing that is good with this is the purple, red and green that can be adjusted with the spectral x. I borrowed my buddy's spectral x controller and adjusting the other 3 color is pretty cool. Makes the color look very similar to the ai/radions/orphek etc.

OP
OP
K

KoiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing wrong with them. I like them more than the previous a360we. The color is way better and the adjustability is great with the new spectral controller. I decided to sell because its an expensive light for my qt tank.

Back