• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360x with Accessories

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

FitCoral09

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
135
Reaction score
84
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my Kessil a360x with a series Mounting Arm, WiFi dongle, and the narrow lens reflector. It is all in like new condition. The reflector gives crazy par numbers to grow anything you want.

$400 shipped. $375 local in Northern Virginia area.
20251102_065043_77CC715A-266D-4724-967E-DD5E85A886D5.png

20251102_065043_EFB14681-CCD2-48E1-B4FA-AF1159489A34.png

20251102_065043_9276C0AB-4329-41D4-8A93-B749397C3BBC.png

20251102_065043_6101F88F-38B8-4D92-93F1-7BDED84414C0.png

20251102_065044_9D39B082-F396-4D10-8170-3A9B090BDB26.png
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new