Kessil A360X with no white light

Hectorg214

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
224
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of my Kessil A360X lights just started staying on blue through out the whole lighting schedule. I've unplugged it for about 15 minutes then plugged it in, removed the wifi dongle switched power modules and nothing. Even when I turn the knob no whites. Should I try to open it and clean it see if that helps?
 
How old is this light? You might want to contact Kessil before opening it.
 
I've had it for about 3 years.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new