• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A500X LED Light $475

Item Price
$475
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

burningstarIV

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2019
Messages
222
Reaction score
113
Location
Tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi everyone,

Selling my Kessil A500x light for $475 shipped to the lower 48. Pickup available in Tampa area as well.

Works great and without issue, I used it with the WiFi dongle. I sold that separately already and that is not included either. I bought it lightly used a couple years ago and have not run it over 38% since. It does not come with the original wide reflector. You will get:
  • 1x A500X Tuna Blue LED Light
  • 1x Power Adapter
  • 1x AC Adapter Cable
  • 1x Hanging Ring
  • Original Packaging
Please ask any questions. Thank you!

C64AD2FF-19CF-42C9-9C78-F9AB6C3C6A18_1_105_c.jpeg
59708A55-EAD4-4292-ACC5-2EC31267BA37_1_105_c.jpeg
FA1A647A-94EC-46DA-85DE-30115E83049D_1_105_c.jpeg
D51F4F34-B4DC-4EA2-A7E4-8A9FD4F0F526_1_105_c.jpeg
4EBAF0C5-93CF-4746-9EFF-AE7435F99418_1_105_c.jpeg
B0DCB609-E951-4AEA-860B-CE18F291D3F0_1_105_c.jpeg
7E840152-3F47-4FCF-B122-0C6748605452_1_105_c.jpeg
BBAF5D2E-0BC4-43E1-95BA-8B7ECAD6B455_4_5005_c.jpeg
97F9BFEB-82A5-4CC9-B9E6-BC51B63EA95A_1_105_c.jpeg 90322B38-813E-479B-BFCA-1E578A65B7B3_1_105_c.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Hi everyone,

Selling my Kessil A500x light for $475 shipped to the lower 48. Pickup available in Tampa area as well.

Works great and without issue, I used it with the WiFi dongle. I sold that separately already and that is not included either. I bought it lightly used a couple years ago and have not run it over 38% since. It does not come with the original wide reflector. You will get:
  • 1x A500X Tuna Blue LED Light
  • 1x Power Adapter
  • 1x AC Adapter Cable
  • 1x Hanging Ring
  • Original Packaging
Please ask any questions. Thank you!

C64AD2FF-19CF-42C9-9C78-F9AB6C3C6A18_1_105_c.jpeg
59708A55-EAD4-4292-ACC5-2EC31267BA37_1_105_c.jpeg
FA1A647A-94EC-46DA-85DE-30115E83049D_1_105_c.jpeg
D51F4F34-B4DC-4EA2-A7E4-8A9FD4F0F526_1_105_c.jpeg
4EBAF0C5-93CF-4746-9EFF-AE7435F99418_1_105_c.jpeg
B0DCB609-E951-4AEA-860B-CE18F291D3F0_1_105_c.jpeg
7E840152-3F47-4FCF-B122-0C6748605452_1_105_c.jpeg
BBAF5D2E-0BC4-43E1-95BA-8B7ECAD6B455_4_5005_c.jpeg
97F9BFEB-82A5-4CC9-B9E6-BC51B63EA95A_1_105_c.jpeg 90322B38-813E-479B-BFCA-1E578A65B7B3_1_105_c.jpeg
DM’d
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new