• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A500X with mount and dongle

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Tex11

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
107
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Kessil a500x with WiFi dongle and A series mount. I purchased new from BRS in July, and used it for about 6 months. It never was kept above 55%. Everything works great, I just moved to a Reefi for less shadowing. I have original packaging for light and dongle (with the QR codes). Asking $600 shipped.

20230321_190014.jpg

20230321_190407.jpg


20230321_190151.jpg

20230321_190115.jpg
 
Last edited:
Sale fell through, still available!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new