Kessil AP700 with AquaticLife

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cari
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cari

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 22, 2018
Messages
118
Reaction score
28
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers,

I’m putting together the Kessil AP700 with AquaticLife fixture. I need to know what size screws did you use to do this?? The screws I removed from the Kessil are too short.

Thanks!!
 
I believe they are metric 4mm threads. As to the length, i'm not sure the exact length you need, I believe 1/2 inch was what I used.
 
Thanks for your help! I went to HD and that’s what I used, worked like a charm. For those looking for packaging info:

Machine Screws
M4-0.7 x 12mm
Pan Head Phillips
Stainless

One tidbit of advice - For the cross braces on the T5 fixture, that the Kessil gets attached to - pay attention to the side with your power buttons. If the braces are on the Kessil “backwards/flipped”, you won’t be able to get to that button easily.

Can wait to get the setup programmed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new