Kessil ap700

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys, just wondering when/if there's anything in store for the kessil ap700 to be added into apex? I really want one but waiting to make sure it's compatible.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumor has it that Kessil will be working on it being Apex compatible, but there was no time table given when this might happen....best to call Kessil about this.

OP
OP
nbagnardi

nbagnardi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rumor has it that Kessil will be working on it being Apex compatible, but there was no time table given when this might happen....best to call Kessil about this.
i called them yesterday and the woman i spoke to said it was in the mix, but I'm not the most patient of people haha. its too early to call Neptune (I'm on the east coast) so i thought i would bring it here.

jonmos75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Calling Neptune will not get you very far as Kessil will have to submit a light they feel is ready to be tested by Neptune to get the Apex Ready or the Apex+ ready stamp of approval and if Kessil said it is in the mix then there is hope but it is in the hands of Kessil to submit a light to Neptune.

michaelrc51

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone heard anything new on this front?
Just wondering if Kessil is going to do what they promised or if I will be selling my AP700s like I did with my ET L!?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back