Kessil AP9X LED Light

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

reefaholicss

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
64
Reaction score
30
Location
Atlanta, GA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased it brand new about 2 years ago. Took great care of it and always kept it clean and free from salt. Comes with original box, documentation, mounting hardware and all cables needed to get started. This light is truly amazing. Just have to sell because I'm downsizing my reef to something smaller. Asking $700 or best offer.

$650 shipped inside the US

20260416_014145_1E7A9164-9B00-44A9-8614-761C310D9654.png

20260416_014145_71813DC7-8833-46E1-83D0-79C9191D4545.png

20260416_014146_8E28094E-C363-475B-A2B8-5FB8A333E3D6.png

20260416_014146_CDC73CA1-FE77-4570-A759-4B66C9253732.png

20260416_014147_C46DA266-28C8-48EB-A61F-B13320E5F1E7.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new