• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP9X w/Arms

Item Price
$700 or $1400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a pair of AP9X lights. They are like new, but I am getting out of the hobby so I'm looking to offload a lot of the high-value items in my setup. Both will come with the arms that Kessil makes specifically for these lights.

Asking $600 each shipped.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Net2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am selling a pair of AP9X lights. They are like new, but I am getting out of the hobby so I'm looking to offload a lot of the high-value items in my setup. Both will come with the arms that Kessil makes specifically for these lights.

Thanks!

Thanks!
These still up for sell

OP
OP
mbarber87

mbarber87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How long have you had it?
Hey, sorry just seeing this. I gotta figure a way how to turn off all the spam messages, yikes.
I bought them new from BRS early 2021. Tore down the tank about 4 months ago. So probably about a year and a half of use.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.1%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 30.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back