Kessil aquatic life mounting bracket

Staghorn

Original Reef Gangster
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2013
Messages
1,499
Reaction score
2,198
Location
West Palm Beach FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What’s up guys I’m looking for at least one of these brackets to mount another kessil into my aquatic life t5 fixture please let me know if you have one you would like to sell me.

IMG_5602.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new