• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil H160 Tuna Flora LED Algae Grow Light

Item Price
$210
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Anirban

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
5,356
Reaction score
9,155
Location
Chapel Hill
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a Kessil 160 tuna flora for sale. Used it for a week. $210 shipped.
20210903_083009.jpg


20210903_082954.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new