Kessil h380 for mp40

Kurt Grant

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 29, 2017
Messages
171
Reaction score
34
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey I have a year old h380 and I'll like to trade it for a mp40qd dont care if its wifi or not must be in good working condition not any crap that broken thank you!
 
It's in excellent condition not much wear or usage

20181221_204957.jpg


20181221_204940.jpg


20181221_204924.jpg
 
I’ll take it!
 
Will you text me a video of you dimming/ramping it?
18056991270
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new