Kessil trade, opinions needed

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I just found out my neighbor around the corner is into reefing. We were making some small talk and long story short he ended up offering me a trade for my single Kessil a360WE tuna Blue for 2 Kessil a160 tuna blues.

What do you think? Worth it?
This is for a 60 cube. You think 2 160's would be more beneficial than a single 360 ?

cjd

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
things I would consider , are you planning to upgrade in the future? Do you like the kessil light and would you buy it again if you had to start over? aesthetically 1 360 looks better then 2 160's imo. If you upgrade down the road to a bigger tank you can reuse the 360 and just buy one more or if you have the two 160's you would probably have to ditch them and buy new lights altogether. I have a 160 over a bio cube 14 and to get the coverage on that little tank its mounted pretty high pushing the limits of the light.

OP
OP
RyanCSGO

RyanCSGO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks for the info. yeah i was thinking about keeping the 360 last night. makes more sense, like you said.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.4%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 52 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.6%

Back