Kessil Tuna Blue A80 spectrum controller schedule

  • Thread starter Thread starter kshull36
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kshull36

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 13, 2025
Messages
14
Reaction score
2
Location
Bay Area
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Need help! I have an IM Nuvo Fusion 15 and have LPS and SPS coral. The tank is 15 inches tall. I’m currently using a Kessil Tuna Blue 80. Is sits 7 inches from the water. I’m looking for what people are using as their schedule with the spectrum controller. Can anyone send me their settings for the day? Do I need to lower the light?
 
Maybe a little lower, but you need it on full, especially with sps, have the intensity on full and you can choose how much blue you prefer as the light’s spectrum stays never enough the same no matter how much white/blue is used.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new