Kessil wiring

harper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to have 2 kessil a360x on the x controller with the kessil arms. I am wondering if I need to run 2 k-link cables in one of the arms, and if it all fits in the arm. What I understand is on one arm I would have the power cable, the k-link from controller to light, and the k-link from light 1 to light 2. Seems like a lot of cables in the arm. Wondering if others have run this way and have any tips. Am I missing something, or is there an easier way to do this?

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to have 2 kessil a360x on the x controller with the kessil arms. I am wondering if I need to run 2 k-link cables in one of the arms, and if it all fits in the arm. What I understand is on one arm I would have the power cable, the k-link from controller to light, and the k-link from light 1 to light 2. Seems like a lot of cables in the arm. Wondering if others have run this way and have any tips. Am I missing something, or is there an easier way to do this?
Hmm if you want it fully hidden then yea. I have mine in a hybrid with a micro usb running over the top. I guess it would be a pain if you didn’t have a hybrid, hmm.

OP
OP
H

harper

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply! I am wondering if it is possible to get the 3 cables fished through the arm.

Kyl

And how does it feel like, to wake up in the sun
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ran arms with the power cord and two control cables at times, was fine. I don't believe the K'link cables are any thicker than the traditional stereo jack ones. Overall length is the issue with most things and those arms.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 44 21.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 67 32.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back