• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

KH Guardian Monitor w/ Advanced Interface Module 2x reagent packets

andrew james

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moving sale
-$300 Kh Guardian Monitor and Advanced Interface Module (AIM) in perfect working condtion. Includes all cables, power supply and 2x 1500(g) packets of reagent solution.

I found this system to be extremely accurate but the UI was awful. With the inlcuded AIM module I was able to pull the KH measurements realtime into my Neptune APEX using the PH/ORP input.
Using this info I was able to program my dosers to dose accordingly giving me super stable Alk. I used this system for the last 6 months with excellent results several times even leaving the tank unattended for 10 days.

qZKLJ2O.jpg

NXuZ9Xl.jpg

ecam

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why are you getting rid of it... if you dont mind me asking... also can you pm on how you got the ALK into the apex charts... that would be awesome

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 29 15.1%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 44 22.9%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 111 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back