KH guardian users. reagent / solution, now discontinued what do you use?

  • Thread starter Thread starter neupane00
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

neupane00

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2015
Messages
843
Reaction score
285
Location
New Jersey, USA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any Dr. Bridge KH guardian users here? Now that the reagent is out of stock everywhere and discontinued. what do you use ? any proven alternatives ?
 
I can’t answer the specific question but I can bump the thread for you to see if anyone can help out
 
I added a second system. I tried the route of the trident and was unimpressed with it. Seemed like it was always out of reagent and there was absolutely no adjustments that you can make. I was lucky and picked up a second brand new one on eBay for only $295 plus shipping and tax. Wanna buy a trident
 
I added a second system. I tried the route of the trident and was unimpressed with it. Seemed like it was always out of reagent and there was absolutely no adjustments that you can make. I was lucky and picked up a second brand new one on eBay for only $295 plus shipping and tax. Wanna buy a trident
Wow you got a deal! I just ordered a new KHG a couple hours ago . When I get a controller it’ll likely be a hydros
 
Hope you bought from kh guardian directly. The shipped price from them is $479 I believe and $20 extra for the aim module. Not sure if it works with the hydros. I believe the guy on eBay had two more of them at the same price
 
Yes I did buy from Alex. I found the one on eBay for 295, 355 shipped. Might grab it for my other tank. What’s the aim module for?
 
Who was the eBay vendor for the one you bought? Has everything been legit?
 
Are any of the units still running? What are your thoughts on the KHG overtime?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new