KH Guardian Wall Mount Bracket (3D Printed)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Genvid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Genvid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2021
Messages
463
Reaction score
348
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
KH Guardian Wall Mount Bracket (3D Printed), someone can print it, or can sell it.
 
there is no one.
 
I can print one for you free of charge.

Just pay for shipping
 
Thank you very much, I certainly agree. Just not for free, at least something.
 
any, I don't even think about choosing
 
any, I don't even think about choosing

It'll be a surprise.

PM me a USPS label.

It shouldnt be expensive.

Less than a pound and I'll use a medium priority express box.
 
where can I get it
 
you can go on the usps website and get a label and send it to me in a PM
I just don't understand anything about this, let me send you money via PayPal, and you send it, of course, if it's convenient for you
 
I just don't understand anything about this, let me send you money via PayPal, and you send it, of course, if it's convenient for you

ok shoot me a PM and we can discuss there.
 
Once again I want to thank you for the service you provided me. I use your stand and am very pleased. Thank you very much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new